Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Opportunity;

Hey everybody!

I've been givin an amazing opportunity that I want to share with you!

I will be attending a music festival this week called Boots & Hearts about 45 mins outside my home town. It's a country music festival that a guy from my church is hosting with huge artists like Sheryl Crow, Carrie Underwood Tim McGraw, Kid Rock... And so many more check out the site at:

www.bootsandhearts.com

Regardless of all this!! I was asked to take the photos of the meet and greets and I'm stoked! The fact of being only 5 feet away from Sheryl Crow and HUGE country artists is amazing and I so excited. It worked perfectly into place that I also just picked up my brand new Canon 5d Mark ii last week so everything is amazing and I am so excited!

I will keep you up dated and post some of the photos. :)!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment