Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Boots & Hearts:




Hey World!!! I've been so busy lately with working my full time job, along with building my photography business, I'm finding it so hard to find the time to post things about whats been going on!

As you all saw I was a part of the Boots & Hearts Music Festival which was an AMAZING opportunity and am SO thankful and honoured to have been a part of this vision of a friend of mine that put this whole Festival together, and with that meeting some amazing people, and I can't explain how proud I am of this whole festival, and of my friend putting it all together, and am so excited about Boots And Hearts 2013!!!

Here is a link to the meet and greet photos I took that Boots And Hearts has put together on site for everybody to be able to access and download their photos:


Link:  http://bootsandhearts2012meetandgreets.shutterfly.com/ 

Here are some photos of me and my two photos I got :)

Sheryl Crow: 


Lionel Richie 




No comments:

Post a Comment