Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Book Shipped:


Hello Everybody!!!

The book has been SUBMITTED & Shipped!!!

It was scarier then it should have been pressing that final "submit order" button today, I sat there for a good few minutes being in shock that it was over now, my first portfolio book is done and officially being hand craftily made right now! 

Check how out how they do it!


It's crazy, my college experience is coming to it's end. I'm done my last semester next Friday. Other then going back in September to finish one class, I'm done! I still can't believe it. But it's real!! It's happening and its time to walk further into this Photography world, and I can honestly say, I'm nervous but so excited to see where my life is going to go! 




I will keep you updated!

:D!!!

- Erin Caitlin

No comments:

Post a Comment